Wednesday 26 November 2008

THE WINDS OF CHANGE

THE WINDS OF CHANGE

About ten years ago as God was taking me on my walk through the dark side of humanity he placed many obstacles before me which caused me great pain both physically and mentally. Such pain I even wished he would take my life as he cleansed my soul so that he could have me at the place he wanted me to be. Over the years he continued to inform me that the place he was taking me too was to be his Prophet, this I never discussed with anyone other than my wife who was in fact informed directly by God himself of this. But now it can be seen that I have announced this to the world because God informed me that the time was right.

God gave to me many messages over the years, many which would cause distress amongst Christians. and of course most others. In one message which he dictated to me and I wrote it as he did so which informed me that he was sick and tired of being ignored, he sent his prophets over the ages with guidance and commands but only those who were true to him took any notice.

He did this through the Old and New testament, and through the preacher in the Church, but the people were not prepared to make personal sacrifices which would raise their spirituality onto the level he desired for them. They proved this by crucifying his beloved son Jesus, and even then he did, and does continue to give the people the freewill enabling them to enrich their lives by growing spiritually, yet again to no avail, therefore he gave to me the message within the booklet The Faith Of The Most Divine Spirit as a precursor.

That which is to follow will take those who should have listened to him in this age, but did not and do not, on a walk through their own dark side, this will be displayed before them in many different ways.

He came to me many years ago and said. If I am continually ignored in the future I will take away the people's free will and will take them on this walk, this is explained in the booklet I posted earlier, and now as I look around me I can see this taking place.

No comments: