Wednesday 26 November 2008

AT LAST

AT LAST

At last God makes it clear as to what he wants for the sake of the people. To have the righteous be more so as to be a role model for the rest. This I have known for years but I ask "why has he gone the long way around from A to Z instead of telling the people what he wants of them directly?.

As I have walked this road I knew God would upset the people by informing them like wise "I want the righteous people to be more so by coming to I AM directly or through their own religion", many I believe thought I personally was pointing my finger at them and was accusing them of all sorts of things, more so when God mentioned the dark side of the righteous people. Yes he has a strange way of getting his message across to the people of his chosing and this time around he has used me and others in my case.

So what's wrong with the righteous people when God wants them to be more so as to be a role model for the rest. What's wrong with being a role model by the hand of God? in fact I believe they should be greatfull and dare I say it honoured to be chosen by he for this most important job ever?.

God has informed the people this time around through myself (and no doubt many others) over the past eighteen years or so as to what he wants for them and from them but just a little bit at a time, why I ask myself just a little bit at a time? has he done this so that the people will understand what is happening to them when he takes over fully by Direct Divine Intervention, sort of preparing them for their journey of soul cleansing so that they can be as he wants them to be without interference from others? looks like it to me.

Well I have this to say, I believe this is so, then people open your heart and mind to God as he wants you to do and do not fight him even if, or I should say when he comes unto you and takes you down a roadway which may take you deeper into your own religion and then takes you away from it, or maybe does not. Do not look upon God as a religious figure or being, he is a Spiritual being, spiritual being the forefront of his existence and he wants the people to grasp this within their heart and mind, their very soul, yes their nucleus which = Basic constituents of chemicals. That which we are made up of, and this is that which he is most concerned about, our physical being and our driving force within which is the human spirit, that which belongs to him, yes to God and that's how the human spirit is divine, because it belongs to him, it is divine too, of and for he from he, and this is so before anything else even religion.

Gods spirituality for the people is the first and foremost concern with and within him no matter what other events, interests and anything else man and woman does decree upon man.

And now God has began and will continue to let this be known through the spirit, yes the nucleus of man and woman, all Human Kind individually, thus those in power, those who decree unto humanity will also experience the same as those they decree over and this shall be implemented by Gods desires as he requires them to be.

No comments: