Sunday 16 November 2008

THE HIERARCHY ECHELON

Just about two or three years ago while I lay awake in bed, it was about one or two o clock in the morning I became aware of a spiritual presence, I turned onto by back and saw a woman standing at the bottom of my bed and in front of the wardrobe, about six feet or so away from me and slightly to the left, she had her back towards me, I sat up and looked at her, she must have sensed me because she half turned and looked towards me. (My bedroom it well lit by the street lights).

She was dressed in a trouser suit pearl in colour, the top came down to her hips and it looked as if it had just been ironed, there wasn’t a crease anywhere, she looked me straight in the eye and her expression was as if she thought herself aloof of me, I acknowledged her by smiling and waving my hand and she responded, sort of smiled, I was amazed as we shared the experience, after s few seconds when I got over my surprise I again waved to her and said hello, she smiled again at me, then gradually turned her back toward me and dissipated.

I then went into the kitchen and made myself a coffee, as I was doing so I was asking myself “who was she and what did she want,” then when my coffee was ready I turned the kitchen light off and went back to bed, as I sat up in bed drinking my coffee I had placed into my mind “Mary just Mary” so obviously I took it she was using the name Mary.

I thought about this for a while and said to myself “I wonder who she was and where did she come from, and what did she want”.

Another thought was placed into my mind which was just one word “ECHELON” later that day after looking this up in the dictionary I discovered that she represented a tear of the HIERARCHY, the upper echelon of a hierarchical system in eternity, an arrangement according to relative importance or inclusiveness. Whom I communicate with much of my time.

Therefore after many such encounters before this one and afterwards I have gained a great amount of information and expertise from the Most Divine Spirit some of which I have been guided to share with you.So try to accept that there is a government of spiritual beings ruling the place people call heaven/eternity. 15/9/08 included here on this date.

No comments: