Monday 3 November 2008

GOD ON THE TRAIN.

This was one of the most powerful communications which was channelled to me when my spiritual journey began.

GOD ON THE TRAIN

My wife and I were sitting on the metro train going home after a short visit to town. I was just sitting there looking out of the window with nothing special on my mind, when all of a sudden I heard a loud stern voice. It said to me, "I wish to converse with you when you come to your journey's end." I looked around me, but no one was paying any attention to me. I told my wife what I had heard and she said, "Who was it?" I said I didn't know. She said, "Well, ask." So in my mind I said, "Who are you?" and the loud reply came to me: "God." I laughed and told my wife what was said. We were both amazed at this because neither of us are religious.

When we got home, we had a coffee and a sandwich. As I finished mine, I began to have a very powerful feeling on my temples, and then I had a very tingling sensation around my mouth. I sat back in my chair and let this feeling take over. I had words placed into my mind in sentences, and as they came to me I spoke them to my wife. This lasted for about an hour and I was given and spoke a most wonderful spiritual sermon. Sadly, I cannot now recall what was said because it was approximately 1989/90 but since that day my sixth sense developed, and then I was taken on a spiritual journey, which took me among righteous people which showed me their dark side. From this a book was born, which is titled "Most Divine Spirit - a walk through the dark side of humanity, introducing to the world Gods faith which is The Faith Of The Most Divine Spirit" - a faith which will not come unto the people until well into our future. This book is locked away in a safe place just waiting to be made public when I am so directed by the being which claims to be God.

21/9/08, Now it can be seen that God has had me inform the people of some of the Faith Of The Most Divine Spirit, this being the future God talked about in the above preface, well it is because this meeting God On The train took place some nineteen years or so ago. Some of the sermons I have now realised are included in my previous writings which at this time have not been made public, but I have moved on since then and have decided to inform people on the internet and other places of some of the God given information some of which I will include within. Believe me Believe me not but it's all in Gods hands.

No comments: