Wednesday 26 November 2008

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT

I WONDER WHAT'S NEXT

Just last night I asked God where am I going next? what am I going to write? and he said omega which means = The ending or last of a series, therefore we will just have to wait and see.

"It is the fire of degeneration which is ravaging the soul of humanity, the killing on mass and of the individual, the defilement of the mind and body of a child and adult committed by another adult or even a child. What else have I to say to bring humanity onto a level of community so that they can live in some sense of close love and harmony, not only in community but within oneself? how can I achieve this whilst those who are some of the very people who are committing such in one instant and then asking me in prayer to save the world in the next?.

Does humanity not want to have it's cake and eat it at the same time? yes is the simple answer, then what are they to do when they defile the being of one person, complain to the powers to be and then commit at sometime the same or something similar upon another themselves. What do the people want me to do so that I can cleanse their soul but as they would like it to be without sufferance.

Tell me, if someone desires the piece of land you live and stand upon but it is yours would you freely give it to them and then would they not enslave you or even destroy you, yes is the truth, but if you ran out of space and had the desire to take that which is theirs would you not do the same? yes, then when you pray to me how would I come unto the people and cleanse their soul, how could I come in answer to theirs and your prayers and do this?.

I know the answer but the people will not like it because they believe in an all loving entity that would not harm them which does not exist, but I exist and it is I who hears their prayers and demands, hopes wishes and dreams, all of the good which is within them, but at the same time I hear all of these also, of dark desires and lurid thoughts and fantasies which they would like to turn and often do into foul deeds.

Then how can I take these away from one and not the other without them suffering? If a parent takes away from it's young child it's candy then would the child not suffer? yes it would, then if I took away the lurid thoughts and desires which can and very often turn into deeds from a parent or an adult would they not suffer also? need I answer?. Then this is how I will cleanse the soul.

I have partaken in the process of soul cleansing with love tenderness and many more, but after a while the soul begins to be tarnished again and even darkened, but now I come unto the people and will not be so generous, fore I will now cleanse the soul with and without the request, but after the deed is done the sufferance will diminish, but there will be a reminder if the soul finds it way back into darkness."

I am quite taken aback by this message from the voice of the collective, the God which oversees this Earth, but I should not be because I have had the experience of having my free will taken away and returned to a certain degree, but having had the experience even though I have no lurid, criminal intent thoughts or desires I had my soul cleansed so that I could attain the level god desired for me so that I would be accepted by him to carry out this work.

Personally I would not look upon this message as scaremongering or religious faith bashing but simply a message from God. Because to have one's soul cleansed can only be a good thing, well it was and is for me.Gods blessing always. Take the rough with the smooth and save the human race from self destruction but one has to begin with oneself.

No comments: