Thursday 4 December 2008

GOD CAN AND DOES TAKE AWAY FREE WILL

(MY TRUTH IS VERIFIED BY GOD)

See the preface of THE FAITH OF THE MOST DIVINE SPIRIT.

QUOTE

I know how difficult it is going to be for most people to accept that this booklet and a greater amount of manuscripts were impressed upon me and continue to be done so by the God of all religion what ever he be named. The reason being God is dissatisfied with the behaviour of the human race on the whole, because of it’s violent history and of the violence of today.

Therefore God in all his wisdom wants all people too know that enough is enough and no amount of love will cause the human race too mend it’s ways for the good of all people, because of this he has decided to take the responsibility away from the people and take matters into his own hands, and sway the people away from all of the degenerate behaviour which is ravaging the human race.

God informed me that he may take away the people’s free will to accomplish this, although he did not say it would be permanent or temporary, but he did say "this is the responsibility of the person or people as I take them to the place I want them to be." This is the reason why God is introducing this faith/religion to the people at this time. It shall be done gradually over many years and many will suffer as and when they attempt too reject that which he is going to bring to them. Someone once said to me "This is going to be like the darktimes of the old testament and the dark times of all other religions borne of history ". God said to me, "if this is so then so shall it be", and he encouraged me rather forcefully to bring this message and many others to the people.

Some Christians and others told me after they read these God sent messages "I cannot see (believe) god would take anyones free will away, they would be walking around like zombies.

Upon reading certain parts of the Bible old and new test. it is blatently plain to see that they are wrong. So here I have the Bible gods word that he was telling me the truth, as was I. kenneth foster

No comments: