Monday 8 December 2008

ANOTHER MESSAGE FROM GOD

A REMINDER FROM GOD

God came to me this morning as my wife and I were walking through the shopping mall, and when we got home he came to me for the second time and dictated to me all of the contents of this blog even the way I had to present it.

THE SAME DOOR CONTINUES TO BE OPEN

“God informed me many years ago that he was and continues to be responsible in many countries for the demise of religion; he informed me that he is and would continue in his time and selection to breed religion out of each generation of children as they were born. Even though others would continue to succumb.

”He also said “he would carry this out through the human connection via many different directions.”At the same time he informed me that “many Holy books and other writings in the future may have to be so re labelled Fiction simply because there is no scientific proof by the hand of man at this time that God exists and that the said contents were the truth absolute.” His words not mine.

“I shall bring the proof of my existence to those of my choosing myself if so required, this is my responsibility and no one else’s.”

“The Faith Of The Most Divine Spirit”

No comments: